Rice, garlic, onion, red pepper, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, bean, potato, flower crop (baby’s breath [Gypsophila], rose, lily, chrysanthemum, carnation), etc.
Sulphur 90%, Bentonite 10%
Effect of Usage
• Regulation of soil acidity (pH) and soil conditioning effect
• Biological weight effect on certain crops (garlic, onion) (Chonnam National University)
Recommendation for use
• Apply as basal fertilizer and use rotary tillage to mix well with soil.
• Base the application rate for each crop on the recommended amount of sulphur but adjust the rate in accordance with the soil quality and specific variety of plant.
• Sulphur granule dust may irritate the eyes and skin. Wear protective equipment such as gloves, mask, and goggles, and wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after applying the product.
• Store indoors in a sealed container.
Appropriate application rate for each crop (kg/1,000m² (10a))